woensdag 4 mei 2016

Vellum and Acetate

Today I like to share a couple of cards I made for the Online Card Classes:" Clear and Sheer".
For both cards I used the same embossing folder by Provo Craft for Cuttlebug with little flowers. For the first card I used Vellum.


I attached it on a blue card and added stamped flowers on a circle. The stamped flowers, the sentiment and the little butterfly are by Hero Arts.



The second card is made with acetate, using the same embossing folder.
The word "Sending" is a die cut by Simon Says Stamp. And the word "Hugs" is stamped with a stamp by Hero arts.



Although using the same embossing folder for both cards, the result is different. The circles are all cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities.
And here is a close-up of both cards.





I am going to post the cards in the gallery of participants of the Online Card Classes.
Hope you liked your visit here!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 opmerkingen:

  1. wonderful design for all your cards Leni and the little flower for the embossing is a lovely background

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great effect with this accetate, love it! I also like the tag from you former post, it is so cute!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super beautiful! Love your class work, Leni!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen