vrijdag 6 mei 2016

Acetate and Vellum

Two days ago I got my order from Simon Says Stamp. There was that fun die that I immediately had to try!


For the first card I used vellum on wich I stamped birthday candles, little stamps from several stamp sets by Hero Arts. I stamped them using Versamark and white embossingpowder. Then colored it at the backside with Copic markers. Glued it behind the die. Very fun and easy!


For the second card I used the same die but this time I made it into a shaker card. A little piece of acetate, a beautiful striped piece of paper behind it. And some fun sequins and a little bow. Thats all! The paper comes from a little paper pad by Dear Lizzy : "Fine and Dandy" , so lovely! So, I name this a Dear Lizzy card. Are you already following her on Instagram? Great and fun photo's! I can think off many more ways to use this birthday die by SSS! I think I will use it a lot.
Thanks for visiting!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten