vrijdag 25 juli 2014

Inspired by...

Happy Friday!
Today I want to show you two cards I made after an example of Lucy,
here at Hero Arts Blog:
http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2014/07/15/floral-thanks/
I loved the design, the flower, and the shine she added on her flower.
I very close followed her example as you can see here.


For my flower I cut some flowers with my Cricut, using the "Mothers Day" cartridge, out of water coloring paper. I colored it with Distress Ink and water, and than added shine with "Diamond" stickles.
And because it felt so rewarding I made another card, but in a different color.


For this card I also used a Hero Arts sentiment. The dotted paper I used for both cards is from Paper Trey Ink. This flower is also made with cut out flowers from my Cricut and colored with Distress Ink. And than added some "Star Dust" stickles. The "Leafy Flourish" is by "Die-Namics". The pearl brads I found at Xenos.
Hope you liked your visit!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 opmerking: