zaterdag 1 februari 2014

You Rock

Last week I found out that Lucy has a new "Sketch Challenge" on her blog. In the past she has had one and it was very fun to use her sketches. So, when I saw it this time again, I immediately started and here is my first card.


I used Lucy's first sketch for this card and it can be found here:
http://www.lucys-cards.com/search?updated-max=2014-01-24T10:55:00Z&max-results=30
There are 5 sketches and enough time to play with!
So, get started I would say!

Than, the paper I used is by My Minds Eye. LOVE paper by My Minds Eye! And the shapes are cut with my Cricut. The "You" word and the "rock" word are from a SSS stamp set.
And know what? The star button I got once from Lucy herself as part of a prize I got from her...fun or what...!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 opmerkingen:

  1. These papers and colors are so pleasing together, Leni! A great card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the colour combination here Leni and the stars work great with the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely colors - those papers are great! Fun card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen