woensdag 5 februari 2014

Congratulations

This is a card made to welcome a new baby boy in our family.
For the layout of this card I used a sketch given by Lucy on her blog.
Sketch number 5 actually.



It is so fun to use these sketches, there are 5 of them on her blog , but I finished this one earlier so I could use it.
You can see and read more here:
http://www.lucys-cards.com/2014/01/lucys-cards-sketch-week-day-5.html

The paper I used is PapertreyInk dotted paper, and the sentiment is Hero Arts.
The babyclothes shapes are cut out with my Cricut, with the "Straight from the Nest" cartridge.
For the line I did a bit of sewing.

Fun isn't it?!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a super fun baby boy card! We JUST had a new baby boy in our family, too! Thanks for the inspiration, Leni!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so sweet. Love the polka dots. Adorable. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen