dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

Triangles

Last week I was playing with the Hero Arts/Studio Callico stampset: "Hooray".
This stampset has some fun banners, to make festive cards. But the banners can also be used in another way. That you can see here.


Than I tried a more graffic card. But I am not good in such cards so I was struggling to get it to a good result. And than I read an article in a magazine about combining different styles. Thats what I can do, I thought, so I added a flower and a butterfly. And thats what you can see here.


Hope to be back later this week to show two other cards with triangles.
I will insert these cards in a Challenge at Moxie Fab World: The Trendy Triangles Challenge.
You can read all about it here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/07/the-trendy-triangles-challenge.html

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey Leni! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen