dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

Get well

Today I like to share a card I made for TWO challenges! I never did this before, but now I gave it a try. For this card I used the sketch from the "CAS(e) this SKETCH" blog, and the colors from "CAS-ual FRIDAYS" blog.
I think I pretty succeed in it...


If you like, you can read more about the challenges.
For the Sketch read more here:
http://casethissketch.blogspot.nl/2013/08/case-this-sketch-42_22.html
and about the colors, read more here:
http://www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.nl/

Thanks for your visit!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Leni, you did a fantastic job combining challenges. Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful :) love the fading polka dots :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Leni! Great card for both challenges. I love the faded dot background and that cute little tag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous! Love the polka dot background.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen