woensdag 28 maart 2012

Don't throw it away

Today I want to show you a project I made for the Moxiefabworld.
They have a challenge they called: Don't throw it away.
Now I am a person who saves everything, so this is THE RIGHT challenge for me!
You can read all about it here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/03/practical-solutions-for-paper-crafters_22.html

On this photo I show you the item I saved because I liked the shape of it.
It is the plastic wrapping of a tooth pic box.
You see it on the right.







In fact, I already saved tree of them, and now ,I thouht , it was the time to use them for this challenge. I replaced the blue paper with some spring paper by Imaginisce.








By adding a sentiment and some embellishments you can make little presents of it!
Hope you liked it!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 opmerkingen:

  1. These are lovely, Leni!! I really like how you re-use the packaging! (somehow the photos are not showing here as I saw this over Flickr!)!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I, too, can't see your finished projects, but the first picture does come through......thanks to Virginia, I went over to flickr to see what you made and they're really cute - great idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik vind dat zo knap wat je doet, dat je zoiets moois kan maken van zo'n "onnozel" verpakkinkje. Helemaal super.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. such a fun up-cycle project! love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuk idee en mooi eindresultaat! Ik hou deze in gedachten, leuk om zo kleine cadeautjes te maken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hey Leni! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen