maandag 22 augustus 2011

Today I want to share a fun project with you.
But first I have to tell that my family always is laughing at me because of a strange habit. When I see a box with a nice shape I always want to save it instead of trowing it away. So you can imagine that my house is full of boxes in all sizes. Lately I saw this little box and I thought: I can make a lovely little present of it by using the shape. It is very easy to do. No need to buy expensive books or download patterns.
You only need a box, a scrap of paper and scissors and glue. Lay the shape down on a piece of paper as you see here below. Draw a line around it and cut it out. After that, glue it together as the original box was.


The final thing is, to add some embellishments as you like. I used the little bees of a stamp set by Hero Arts. It is called: "Be Happy". ( CL377) I also added a little tag, made with my cricut.



This is the inside of the little box. I can insert a little present of some candy.



Thanks for looking. Hope you liked it. Be sure to be back next week for another fun project




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, Leni! Really fun and perfectly sweet! I am the same, love the shape of all sorts of boxes...lol! It's great to use what we already have or 'see' in our home, isn't it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. totally cute Leni and I just know you have blog looking from Tiffany blog...also I am now your follower...see you again maybe on my blog dear...hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It turned out so cute - love those bees! Thanks for sharing the process! And your picture of the "ladies" reminded me when I was just a girl in Girl Scouts, we were taking a hike out in the country. Our leader called us to get moving "Come on girls!" and a herd of cows all trotted down to the edge of the fence to see us!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen