maandag 18 juni 2018

Frame it

Frame it is the title of this weeks Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp. De designers used Memory Box products. You can read about it here:
And here is my card, and I also used Memory Box products.

I used die cuts to cut out the Bramble Circle, the Butterfly and the Chloe stems from watercolor paper. Thereafter I colored it all with Distress Inks.

The background is made with leaves from a Hero Arts stampset. And the sentiment is also Hero Arts.

The stems are tied together with gold thread.

To add some interest I added gold foil on the Chloe stems, using a decofoil marker and my Mini Minc machine.

I am going to insert it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Thank you for coming here again! So much appreciated!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. you chose such pretty colors for your wreath, Leni.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so pretty. I love all the white with the pops of color. The gold foil is the perfect touch -- I love the way it looks. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
    Good Luck!

    ♥ Mindy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen