zondag 21 januari 2018

Heartfelt

Today I like to show some cards I made with a stamp by Technique Tuesday. With Valentine's coming up it is good to have some cards with hearts on hand.


On the first one I heat embossed the heart image in white. It is from a small stampset with the name: "Heartfelt Thanks". (HFelt) Made it wet with water and added Distress Inks.


On the second card I did almost the same. Added far more water and added only one color Distress Ink. The little word Sending is from a Hero Arts stampset. (CL272) The "Hugs" die is from Simon Says Stamp. (SSS D111545)
The little hearts are SSS too.

Hope you liked your visit here!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 opmerkingen:

  1. two perfect cards for Valentine's day - lovely watercolor backgrounds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Both are gorgeous,Leni! The first one's striking colors are just lovely! I love the gradient of the 2nd card, too! Well done! I wish you an early Happy Valentine's Day, too! Sending hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen