woensdag 17 mei 2017

Sparkle and Shine

Here is another card I made for the Online Card Class: Sparkle and Shine. For this card I used my new Embellishment Mousse, with a color named: Powder Blue.


And no, it isn't Christmas, but summer is also a good excuse to use some sparkle. As I think of the sun shining on waves in the late afternoon, bringing a golden glow at the sea. And dewdrops glisten in early morninglight!


For this card I used a stencil of Donna Downey for Prima Marketing. The striped paper is "Dear Lizzy" paper. First added the mousse with a Ranger Distress tool. Than took some embossing paste in white and added a little amount of the blue mousse to it, so that the paste got the same blue color, and added it on the stencil too. I love the partial covering! And finally removed the stencil and added some Hero Arts Prisma Glitter. The " Hugs" sentiment is SSS.
The idea for this card came from Shari Carrol.
Hope you enjoyed your visit here!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 opmerking: