woensdag 15 juli 2015

Inspired by.....paper napkins

Inspiration can come from everywere. My inspiration for this card came from paper napkins. I love the fishes on it. They are great to use when we eat fish. But last week I thought of the Hero Arts stampset, CL372 Oceans of Joy, with fishes I have and decided to stamp and color them as the fishes on the napkins.



After coloring the fishes with copic markers, I cut them by hand and added them on the card, and on some of them I used doublesided tape to raise them a little, as you can see here.


For the design I used sketch #131 on the "CAS(E) this sketch challenge blog".


I am going to insert it in the challenge, wich you can find here:
http://casethissketch.blogspot.nl/
Hope you enjoyed your visit here!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 opmerkingen: