dinsdag 2 juni 2015

MASK-erade

MASK-erade: an Online Card Class given by welknown ( Stamp) Artists.
If your are familiair with this world of card making you probably know the names of Jennifer McQuire, Shari Carol, Laura Bassen.
If not, they are so creative in finding new techniques. And their results are always amazing. So, it is a great joy to be a participant and watch all the video's with lessons, and great tips.
Here is one of the results of "homework".


I made a "Mask" using my Cricut "Don Juan" cartridge, for the word "HI". And I used Post-it note paper for it. Than filled in the gaps of the letters with little flowers almost all of stampsets by Hero Arts, exept for the little leaf, its from PTI.

Than I will say, that this is not my own design, but I followed the example of Jennifer McQuire closely.

I made one more card with this technique and will show it on my Flickr stream.

Thanks for visiting. Its much appreciated!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is fantastic, Leni! Love the purples and blues together!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is fantastic, Leni! Love the purples and blues together!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I believe that you should write extra on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic but typically
    King Size Male Enhancement people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. CheersI am going to start a blog on the same theme soon, for this reason Im so serious about your article. Would you mind if I used a few of your thoughts for my weblog? Ill obviously point out you as the original source and set up a link pointing back to your site.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen