zaterdag 18 oktober 2014

Clean and Simple

If you are a card maker you probably know what it means: Clean and Simple. But if not, I have to explain a little. To say it very Simple: a card with a lot of unused withe space, and a very special eye catching element on it. There have to be less layers and less embellisments on it than you useually add.

I made a card for Virginia's Challenge. The Challenge is to make a Clean and Simple card. Here is my entry for the challenge.


There are only two stamps on this card. The star stamp is by " My Minds Eye" from the Laundry Line. And the sentiment is by "Studio G".
Now, is this simple or what?!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 opmerkingen:

  1. It sure is simple yet so full of impact and wonderful, Leni! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a perfect CAS card! I love the outline of the star stamp and the black sentiment!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a cute and beautiful card!
    Anni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen