zaterdag 16 augustus 2014

Shape cards

Mostly we, cardmakers, make rectangle or square cards. But this month we are challenged by Virginia to make a shape card. The first card I made was a Bee Hive. Cut with my Cricut. With the cartridge"Walk in my Garden". And than embellished with stamps from a stampset by Hero Arts. "Be Happy" CL377


After this was finished! I couldn't stop and made another shape card: A birdshouse. Seems to me it is spring there according the branch and the flowers.


For this card I cut a house with my Cricut, using the "Don Juan" cartridge. The house is stamped with a wood stamp by Hero Arts and Basic Grey. The birdie, flowers and the branch are also cut with the Cricut, using the "Straight from the Nest" cartridge. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stampset "Sending Smiles Messages" CL 490. The oval is by "Scrapdelight". Thats a dutch scrapbook store in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands.
Hope you liked your visit!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Truly awesome! You rock at making shape cards, Leni! You already know how much I love the beehive already...The birdhouse card is really sweet and lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Shape Card Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Both cards so sweet and adorable Leni!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen