At first I only could think of fresh and cool air, just as you can feel in Autumn.
But than I got the idea of asking my family. My daughter thought of snow, and my son thought of crispy chips :)
Finally I went to a dictionary, because I am dutch, and wanted to get a good understanding of the word "Crisp" ! And there I got a whole new understanding of this word! First the dutch word and than the word again in english, wich is so much fun!
Crisp can be:
1. Kroes=woolly, fuzzy ,curlly, mug, cub.
Gerimpeld=wrinkly, crinkly, rippling, ruffling
2. Bros,Knapperig=crisp, brittle(glas) friable(steen)
3. Knerpend, knisterend= snow, crunch, creack
4. Fris,opwekkend= fresh, cool,air, exiting, stimulating
5. Scherp=sharp- knife,features,tongue,photo,outline
So, you can say, I learned a lot! And when you read this, you got a lesson too! Once a teacher, always a teacher :)
And now my card!
I stayed with my first impression: cool, fresh air,a clear sky with a bright moon.
The design is not my own. I saw such before on internet.Tthe stamps I used are all Hero Arts.
You can read more about the challenge here:
Hope you liked it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad