vrijdag 17 mei 2013

Wedding Anniversary

Last week we had our wedding anniversary.We went out for a little celebration. We went to Bergen. It is a lovely village at the North Sea cost. First we went for a walk on the beach.


Together for already 29 years now! Through storms ( see our hair) and in sunny days ( see the blue sky) we still love each other!


And seeing our children still walking hand in hand makes me extremely happy!


Of course we had dinner together!


The beautiful house were we slept.


The present I got from my husband.And the card I made for him, what else?!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 opmerkingen:

  1. happy anniversary - you have a beautiful family - wishing you many more years of happiness!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aw...happy happy Anniversary, Leni! And wow, 29 years! ( it will be 29 years for me and Dr. John this summer--since we know each other)!! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos! Wish you all the VERY best, my friend! HAPPY HUGS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this post, Leni! It looks like you and your hubby enjoyed a beautiful celebration together! Happy Anniversary!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for your comment on my kids art page.
    He sends his hugs and thanks.
    And congratulations on your wedding day.
    29 awesome years together.
    So sweet to see the gifts you exchanged too.
    We just completed 7 years last week, and my hubby forgot our anniversary :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen