zondag 2 december 2012

Christmas cards

A while ago I bought a digikit by Hero Arts at Two peas in a bucket. At first I was experimentig with it of course. And when I was doing so, I printed one of the trees, but oooh, the black printerink was finished!
Yet, I used the printed tree anyhow, as you can see here




The reason why I bought this digikit, was that I was asked to make an example card wich was very easy to make for some woman in church. They wanted to make 375 ! Yes.... cards for the elderly people in our church community, for Christmas. Besides that it had to be very easy to make, the cards must have cut out elements on it, because it is so much fun to be busy with scissors all together, have some pleasant talk and a cup of coffee!
So, here is my example card.




We had a lovely time! And here are some of the finished cards.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Leni! What a lovely thing for your church to do! Love the cards! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a Brilliant idea to use digie kit for this! And the shape that you chose is not hard for everyone to cut out! Love seeing your examples! The cards turn out so awesome, Leni! HUGS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh wat is het leuk geworden Leni! Je mag trots zijn op jezelf! Ik weet zeker dat iedereen plezier gehad heeft! Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen