zondag 6 mei 2012

Kralingse Plassen

Last week, my husband and I went to the "Kralingse Plassen" for a walk.
Although it isn't far from our house, I've never been there before as far as I can remember. I was very surprised because it is a beautiful area.
It is actually a lake surrounded by a park, very close to the citycentre of Rotterdam. I took some photo's to give you an impression.


Here you see the skyline of Rotterdam.


Love to see the new green coming out of the dead wood.



Fun...isn't it?!



The Mill at the left is a restaurant



This Mill is called "The star", as you can see here



We loved it to walk around the lake, and we promissed ourselves to go there more often!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the city skyline of Rotterdam, Leni! I love the sight of the windmills! I am soooo looking forward to visit Holland! And I have been eating a lot of Gouda cheese, too! That way, I know I have a piece of Holland in me :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heerlijk om zo'n mooie plek te hebben in de buurt! Dat het weer maar lekker mag worden om hier veel van te kunnen genieten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen