vrijdag 22 juli 2011

Made this little card while we were in France. The background is a leftover of a former project. I took some of those scraps with me on vacation. The stamp is by Hero Arts. I got it just before we left home, and I want to use it of course. I colored it with Derwent Color Soft Pencils. This is a photo of a evening walk along the borders of "Lac du Gue Gorand" .The light was so beautiful. You can't see it on this photo unfortunately. But it was an inspiration, thats for sure!





3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card !
    It's funny because while you were in France, I was in Amsterdam. (I will post few pictures on my blog next week).
    Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Leni! What a pretty card! I'm glad you shared the inspiration photo too! So pretty! Sounds like you had a nice vacation and I love the new photo of you! Welcome home!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your card, Leni! And your photo also. Aren't we lucky we have these amazing stamps to help us remember special moments?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen