donderdag 25 november 2010

Happy Thanksgiving for all who read this! Although we don't have a Thanksgiving day, it is good to be thankful. For me I feel blessed by all the good things given to me. My family, friends and my health. And not at least for all the beautiful things wich can be seen in nature; all awesome colors and shapes, wich are a great source of inspiration! This is a card I made with distress inks and some gold embossing powder. The stamp in the left upper corner is by BoBunny.The crown shape is by Maya Road and I embossed it also with gold embossing powder.
Made a photo of the card in the "Loetbos". The colors in the background coördinate beautifully with the colors of the card.

1 opmerking:

  1. I love the Maya Road shaped chipboard, beautiful detail with the embossing! I know I am most thankful for your friendship Leni! You're the best!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen