maandag 3 oktober 2016

Sunflowers

How I love sunflowers! When I saw this stampset used, I could not resist! The idea for this card I saw last April at "Arts Specially". A stamp event in the Netherlands. These stamps were used by Miranda Degenaars, a dutch stamper and a true artist! I learned a lot from her!


The stampset is called : Sunflower Set WP639 by Impression Obsession. The brick wall is made with the Brick Layering Stencil by Stampers Anonymous.
This is one of the cards for Church. You can read about in yesterdays post. Today I like to say something about the size of the card. These cards are mostly made with an Hero Arts Layering Paper folded in half. The benefit of this paper is that it has a white side. So, everyone can write his of her name on the white inside of the card!
Hope you liked your visit!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautifully done, those sunflowers looks beautiful against the brick background. It's like a piece of artwork!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen