zondag 30 oktober 2016

Bloemengroet

It is almost the last day of my personal October challenge. I challenged my self to post a card everyday during this month. Cards I made for Church. Cards that will be send to elderly and ill people as a greet from our churchcommunity. I already made lots of these cards and always make photo's to document for myself. But during this month I thought it a good idea to share some of them. Two times I fell of and forgot to post, my excuses for that. And now to todays card.





The stamp I made this card with is a product of "Creafine", a dutch lady who brings out her OWN stamp sets. Except for the flowers stamp there are two dutch sentiments. One of them says:" Beterschapsbloemetje". The butterfly is Hero Arts, from the Antique Engravings stamp set.
Thanks for your visit! And remember: everyone who leave me a comment this month has a chance to get a little prize package from me!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten