dinsdag 14 januari 2014

New Year, New Life

I always feel happy when I hear that a new baby is born. Especially now at the beginning of this new year 2014. It felt as a blessing and a promiss when I heard a new baby girl and a baby boy are born in our church community. So I had to make them a card to welcome them.


In the Netherlands it is the custom to serve " beschuit met muisjes" when a new baby is born! A rusk with mice? Sounds fun. Don't know the name in english :) It's the pink/white and the blue/white sprinkles in the background. Mmmmm, delicious, can't get enough of it!
The onesies are stamped with Simon Says stamp images.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 opmerking:

  1. I know what you mean about having feelings of hope when new babies are born! We welcomed a new grand niece and grand nephew in our family in the past 2 months:). I love your onesie cards- so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen