zondag 18 augustus 2013

Tuesday Trigger

Today I made a card for the "Tuesday Trigger" challenge on Moxie Fab World blog. As soon as I saw the inspirational foto, I knew that I would make a card.
Love the blue white combo. Made me thinking of the sea, a summer vacation at the beach.
Here is the inspirational photo.


And here is the place where you can read all about it:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/08/tuesday-trigger-im-craving-navy.html
This is my card.



The cardbase is stamped with sea shells stamps of a stampset by Impression Obsession CL132 Nautical.The circle, chair, sea gulls and flip flops and letters are cut with my Cricut. Used "Life is a Beach" cartridge.
The little words are stamped with Technique Tuesday stamps.
The stripes in the circle are stamped with a stamp by Hero Arts "Canvas Stripes" CG196.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Leni! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great take on the inspiration image, I love the flying birds :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great take on the inspiration image, I love the flying birds :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen