zondag 23 juni 2013

Card drive for Maddy

Lately I came across this Card drive for Maddy, and I decided to send her a card myself. Maddy is a young girl who is diagnosed with leukemia, and is treated for that. We all know how very difficult this is to go through.
So, if my card can bring a little sunshine, wich I hope, than I would be happy. Here is my card, wich is already in the mail.


For those of you who read this and want to participate, here is Maddy's adress:
Target House 2
Maddy Justice, room 416
1811 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
USA
Who like to read more of Maddy can start here at the Simon Says Stamp Blog:
http://simonsaysstampblog.blogspot.nl/2013/05/please-send-smile-to-maddy.html

In the past I never heard of a Card Drive here in my country, but now I participate in several of them, I like the idea. Do we have Card Drives overhere in The Netherlands?
I know, people in The Netherlands love to write and get cards.
And it is a blessing to get an encouraging in the mail!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 opmerking:

  1. This is so beautiful, Leni! I love the stamped flower with the sentiment! Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen