zaterdag 2 februari 2013

Window Card

When my daughter was ill, I made a card for her to encourage her. I liked the card so I made another one, slightly different, to insert it in a challenge.
It is for a Challenge at Moxie Fab World: "Make a card with a wondow".
The window is cut out with my Cricut. In fact, this window has an apple shape.



And because of that shape, there is a message inside the card, wich matches with the outside.



You can read more about the challenge here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/01/75-creative-card-challenges-week_8.html?m=1
The front panel is stamped with the envelope background stamp by Hero Arts.
The inside is stamped with the friends definition background stamp by Hero Arts.
And the apple is part of a stampset by Hero Arts and Basic Grey " Farmers Market".
Hope you like it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable card, Leni! Love that little, dotted apple peeking through the apple-shaped window! So clever!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Leni! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen